At 2nd Sun Tan it just so happens that the best place to buy your new or used equipment is also the best place to sell your equipment. We have very flexible options for selling your equipment whether you need to sell 1 unit or an entire salon. 2nd Sun Tan is capable of pulling an entire salon (all its contents), thereby acquiring all the equipment. We have the resources to remove your equipment, package it for shipping, transport it to another location, and or store it for whatever you need! These services come at an additional cost. We offer trade value between your equipment and any of our new or slightly used units from our huge inventory. 2nd Sun Tan customers will submit their equipment information through the 2nd Sun Tan website. Check our the Submission Requirements below.
• For consideration, equipment must not be older than 10 years from the current date.
• Equipment description up to 100 characters.
• Up to 10 photos per ad in .JPG, .PGN format.
• Recommended image size: 100 megabytes or less per photo.
• Must include close up images of any defects including scratches or cracks in acrylic or equipment body.
• Must include close up images of equipment screen and the manufacturing label including the equipment date, year, and serial number.
2nd Sun Tan reserves the right to select, condense or abbreviate any ad as needed, and to refuse ads that are contrary to our policies. 2nd Sun Tan does not take responsibility for the quality of photos submitted or how they appear.
Complete financing options, to meet your needs. We make the buying process simple and painless. Our technicians go through a 30-point inspection process. Your equipment is professionally packaged and crated for shipping. Ask about our Platinum door-to-door equipment guarantee! All used equipment comes with a 30-day parts warranty! We look forward to serving you.
How We Ship
How We Professionally Package and Ship a Tanning Bed:
We have fine-tuned this process over the years using only the most trusted shipping services and safely packaging and transporting tanning beds using this very effective method.
1. We start with an oversized custom built pallet that has a completely flat surface. We fully assemble the tanning unit and ensure that no part of the bed is hanging outside the profile of the pallet.
2. We then secure the bed directly to the pallet by bolts or screws to prevent any movement. Blocks are added to keep internal parts from shifting as well.
3. We place foam securely between the canopies and the bench and foam wrap all movable parts.
4. We wrap foam around the entire unit to prevent any scratching if something were to rub against the outside of the unit. Shrink-wrap is added to the entire unit to protect it from the elements and to reduce movement during any bouncing that may occur during transport.
5. We then band the entire unit to the pallet to keep the canopy from bouncing at all during transport. We fully crate the unit in with a custom made cardboard crate that includes a fitted top.
6. Another band is added to the crate and includes do not stack cones, labels for long forks only, and shock protectors to ensure the shipping company is well aware that the load is fragile and requires special care during the loading, shipping, and unloading of the bed.
All beds we ship are covered by a purchased shipping insurance that covers any damage that could occur by mishandling from a shipping company. We have 2-3 trusted carriers that do a great job.
Once the unit leaves our location and the routing number forwarded to the buyer, the buyer is responsible for the transaction. The buyer should note any damage to the packaging prior to accepting the item from the freight carrier. In the event of any damage, the buyer should notify 2nd Sun Tan and proceed to file a claim against the shipping company. 2nd Sun Tan will assist in all claims. We rarely have issues with damage and have won all claims filed due to our superior packaging process.
View the video below to see our shipping process.