Worried about wrinkles and skin tans? Confused what could help get rid of those embarrassing scars? Well, you are at the right place. Wrinkles, scars and facial issues including dark complexion can be very irritating and frustrating. They can make you look unappealing and bring down your self-esteem. Moreover, these facial issues are often painful and even cause redness and swelling.
A possible remedy for a wrinkle-free, clean skin can be the KBL Optima Red Light Therapy. Using a low wavelength red light, this therapeutic technique can treat all types of skin issues rendering a smooth and bright skin texture. The amazing results of the Red Light Therapy are permanent and do not bring you any potential side-effects. This technique of skin treatment is safe and painless.
Other benefits of Red Light Therapy
Apart from treating skin issues, the Red Light Therapy can also be beneficial in many other ways. Some of the other primary benefits of the KBL Optima Red Light Therapy are-
- It helps in tissue repair and promotes faster healing of wounds
- It mends the skin damage caused by sun exposure
- It lessens psoriasis lesions
- It minimizes the side-effects of chemotherapy for cancer treatment
- It reduces inflammation and pain in patients who suffer from pain in their Achilles tendons.
- It improves the joint health in the patients suffering from degenerative osteoarthritis.
- It can provide short-term pain relief to patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis
- It helps treat carpal tunnel syndrome for a short period.
- It helps prevent cold sores due to infection from the herpes simplex virus.
- It promotes hair growth process in the patients affected by androgenic alopecia
How Red Light Therapy works?
The KBL Optima Red Light Therapy formulates by generating a potential biochemical effect within the cells which function to provide strength to the mitochondria. With the help of RLT, these cells increase the functioning power of the mitochondria thereby creating more ATP (adenosine triphosphate). With increased energy, the cells tend to work more efficiently, rejuvenating themselves and repairing the damage.
The Red Light Therapy does not cause any risk to the surface of the skin by its treatment method. The therapy directly stimulates skin regeneration without affecting the exterior layer of the skin. The red light generated by the therapeutic method roughly penetrates five millimeters underneath the surface of the skin.